About Erectile Dysfunction
A man cannot attain and sustain a penile erection even he is sexually aroused.
Signs and Symptoms
- difficulty in achieving an erection
- keeping the erection
- reduced sexual interest
When to see a doctor
- signs and symptoms have consistently appeared for 1-2 months
- premature ejaculation
- delayed ejaculation
- Vascular disease
- Injuries or diseases related to the male reproductive system or nervous system
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Stress, depression, and anxiety
- Relationship problems
Treatments For Erectile Dysfunction
- Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (PDE5 inhibitors)
- Testosterone Therapy
- Self-Injection with Alprostadil or Intracavernosal injection (ICI)
- Alprostadil Intraurethral (IU) Therapy
- Vacuum Erection Device (Penis Pumps)
- Penile Prostheses (Penile Implant)
- Psychological Counseling
- Taking Supplements or Alternative Medicine
Risk Factors And Complications
- Drug and alcohol use
- Psychological problems
- Medications taken
- Blood vessel injuries
- Medical treatments you are currently into
- Medical conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, vascular disease
- Disappointing sex life
- Low self-confidence
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Problems with your partner
- Unable to impregnate your partner
- Address current health problems, take medications and follow doctor’s advice.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid drinking too much alcohol.
- Do not use illegal drugs.
- Be healthy, eat a balanced diet, and trim down excess weight.
- Have an active lifestyle.
- Avoid stress.
- Seek help to counselor or psychologist if you have anxiety, depression and other mental health issues.
Getting back the ability to have an erection depends on the male impotence causes and treatment used.
Follow us on
Are you looking for solution of Erectile Dysfunction ? Please fill the form.
Checkout our Blogs also.