Boys that are born with their urethral meatus below the penis or even the below the scrotum.
Signs And Symptoms
- May or may not experience difficulty in urination
- Urethral meatus anywhere below the penis or under the scrotum
- Sprinkling of urine
- Hooded appearance
Treatment For Hypospadias
- Removal of the hooded foreskin
- Good prognosis after surgery
- A catheter is placed to allow healing of the post-repair site
- Pain medications and antibiotics
- Swelling or bruising for the first few weeks
- Blood-tinged or pinkish urine is common for the first few days after surgery
Check-ups After Surgery
Scheduled clinic visits to monitor the child’s progress.
Follow us on
Are you looking for Hypospadias Treatment ? Please fill the form.
Checkout our Blogs also.