WHAT IS PILES?
Piles also are known as Hemorrhoids or Bavasir in Hindi is a condition when the veins in the lower anal or rectal part are swollen or inflamed. Males, as well as Females, suffer from Piles or Hemorrhoids.
CAUSES CAN BE :
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhea
- Discomfort while sitting
- Discomfort, pain, itching while passing the stool.
- Itching in the anal region
- Bleeding while passing stool
The doctor can easily rule out external hemorrhoids simply by looking. To diagnose the internal hemorrhoids doctor does a digital rectal exam, and if a doctor feels anything abnormal then sigmoidoscopy test is done using a small fiber-optic camera into the patient’s rectum.
TREATMENT OF PILES/ HEMORRHOIDS/ BAVASIR:
When home remedies and medicines stop working for the management of piles, in those cases, Piles Treatment Doctors in Delhi or Hemorrhoids Cure can be done surgically with the help of latest laser techniques.
Haemorrhoidectomy M.I.P.H. (minimally invasive procedure for hemorrhoids)/ Stapler haemorrhoidectomy is a relatively new surgical technique for treating hemorrhoids. It has rapidly become one of the treatments of choice for third-degree hemorrhoids.
In this surgery, the cuff of the inner wall of the rectum, from where the sliding of the piles start, is removed, after this step, the sagging wall of the anus is pulled up and stapled to its original position simultaneously using a circular stapler.
It is the most physiological scientific treatment for piles or hemorrhoids.
ADVANTAGES OF LASER TREATMENT FOR PILES ARE:
- Not only the primary piles but also the accessory or secondary piles are removed at the same time. Thus avoids recurrence.
- There is no wound outside on the skin at the anal opening, hence less pain after stapler surgery in comparison to open surgery for piles.
- There is no bleeding wound to be nursed after the surgery.
- Faster recovery
- Early return to routine activities.
Length of Stay in Hospital : One day
Success Rate: 99%
To know more, Read our Piles/Hemorrhoids Blog..